My 2018 Holiday Gift Tips!
Christmas is here! My favourite time of the year
I’m sharing some of my favourite products that I think are perfect to gift for Christmas!
1) Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite luxury brands and almost all of their products are amazing on skin.
(Shop everything below)
3) I absolutely love AVEDA and respect everything the brand stands for:
“The art of science of pure plants and flowers essence”
Haircare products are one of the greatest gifts you can gift someone who loves to experience something new and different.
4) BrioGio has these super cool hair cap deep conditioning treatments. Super easy to use and the perfect gift to someone who needs to step up their hair game.
New year’s resolution: more care to get healthier hair!
5) Looking for gift ideas for a nail enthusiast? O.P.I has beautiful range of colours, perfect for the holidays. Their gift set are also affordable and they come in beautiful packaging.
6) A beautiful watch for the holidays. I love Fossil because it’s affordable, classic and delicate. Just in time for the holidays.
7) You guys know I’ve been using Murad skincare products for a while now. The award wining brand has several different products, including for acne, anti-aging, and for cellulite and stretch marks. It’s a dermatology based skincare brand designed to help solve many of the most frustrating and stubborn skincare concerns.
8) What would Christmas or NYE be without a good hair accessory? A great gift that everyone loves and would wear during this festive season.
9) The OUAI haircare. A range of amazing products with a greats smell. There is something for every hair type. My all time favourite the rose hair and body oil.
10) And last but not least the advent calendar from Jo Malone
you’ll get 25 fragrant gifts(mini), from colognes and candles to bath and body products.
And one extra surprise behind door 24
I hope my Christmas list has inspired you to get the perfect gift for your loved ones. Happy Holidays xx