New York September 2017
This year we had the pleasure to partner up with the Marmaran Parc Avenue! The hotel is one that I would recommend to anyone who likes to enjoy New York to the fullest! The location is very central which was ideal for us since we had to be everywhere in Manhattan for meetings and shows. When we were tired and wanted to relax we had the A-MA-ZING rooftop where we could sit back, relax and enjoy the view from above! And of course not to forget the lovely room service they offer which we enjoyed one to many times! Yum!
I have included a list of restaurants that we have visited during our stay and would definitely recommend each one of them!
– Amali 115e 60th st This is where we had the best wines! Very nice atmosphere where we had the time to enjoy our meal with the company of great wine!
– Black Iron Burger This night we went to Black Iron Burger we were craving a good, juicy,big burger and we were recommended to have a nice burger at Black Iron Burger! And oh boy what a burger it was! Not to forget what a incredible fresh fries they server together with the burger.
– Momosan Ramen Fancy a good Vietnamese restaurant? Where you can get great Ramen Soup? Go to Momosa Ramen! We didn’t mind to wait a couple of minutes until we were seated, the food is amazing! The starters were very delicious and the Ramen Soup was a large portion that kept us full and satisfied the entire evening!
– Izakaya Mew You Can’t leave New York without having good sushi! We heard about this place and we totally loved it! The sushi was fresh and very tasty! The place is new and very hip, it’s hidden in a basement somewhere 53w en 35st! Count on a couple of minuted of waiting! But they don’t let you hang high and dry! They serve the best cocktails to keep you company while you wait.
– Penelope Whenever you like to have a good breakfast or Brunch/Lunch, Penelope is the place to be! On 59 Lexington avenue they serve the best fresh and tasty breakfast! The room is very cosy and the juices are yummy!
– Le Pecora Bianca Kale Salade, Pasta or Panini whatever is trending and delicious Le Pecora Bianca had it all! Great for breakfast, brunch or Lunch. Located 1133 Broadway, Pecora Bianca is a true must!
It doesn’t matter how many times New York and I meet! She always tends to surprise me! I can not wait to be back again and enjoy everything New York had to offer!